UPSC Forest Service Examination 2019, Apply Online
Total post - 90
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Last Date - 18/03/2019.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct initial screening examination for Indian Forest Service Officers (IFS) Examination 2019 for Indian Forest Service Officers.
Name of examination - Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2019
No of posts - 90
A candidate should have attained the age of 21 years and he would not have attained the age of 32 on August 1, 2019, i.e. he was not born before August 2, 1987 and after August 1, 1998.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The candidate should have a bachelor's degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology with at least one subject or a Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural, Forestry or Engineering of any University. In the other educational institutions established by the Act of the Central or State Legislature of India or the Parliament Act of India or under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, Section 3 of the University can be understood as a university, or its equivalent qualification officer.
Indian Forest Service Examination will include two successive steps
(1) Civil Services (Initial) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination.
(2) Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service.
Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- through the following modes and there is no fee for women / scheduled caste / scheduled tribes / individuals for candidates with benchmark disability.
1. Pay by cash Mode - In order to pay the fee by cash mode the applicant needs to print the system paid during registration in Part II and deposit money in any branch of SBI.
2. Net Banking Mode - Applicants must pay the fee using SBI's Net Banking facility.
3. Online Mode - Applicants required to pay the fee using Visa / Master / Rupe / Credit / Debit Card.
How to apply
Candidates are required to apply online for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination using the www.upsconline.nic.in link, which will serve as a screening mechanism for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination. Those candidates who want to apply for the Civil Services Examination [subject to them to fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed] Once upon an online application form, they will have to make an application by giving proper signals to the Indian Forest Service Examination and Civil Both want to be present in the service examination. Candidates, who qualify for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, will have to fill a detailed application form later in accordance with the instructions given to the candidates through the Commission's website www.upsconline.nic.in
Last date to apply - 18th March, 2019 till 18.00 Hours.
Advertisement Details - Please check here .