ONGC Recruitment 2019 - Assistant Legal Adviser, Via CLAT 2019, Apply OnlineName of the Organization - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC).
Last Date - 09/04/2019.
ONGC is looking for young, promising and energetic people, who hold a bright academic record to join the organization as Assistant Legal Adviser at E1 level.
Name of post - Assistant Legal Adviser.
Total posts - 9 [UR - 5, OBC - 2, SC - 1, ST - 1]
Age limit as on 01.01.2019 - 30 years.
Age relaxation is as per rules.
Rs. 60,000/- to 1,80,000/-
Bachelor Degree (Professional) in Law with a minimum of 60% marks. For all categories, advocate with 3 years of experience will be given priority.
The eligible candidates who meet the age of ONGC and the minimum eligibility criteria as above mentioned above will be required to participate in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) -2019 organized by National Law University, Odisha (NLU), for admission to the postgraduate program. For Cuttack, LL.M.) in National Law Universities. Based on the CLAT-2019 score for Postgraduate Courses (LL.M.) held on May 12, 2019, candidates who meet minimum eligibility criteria will be shortlisted as per the above paragraph 1.
General, OBC and EWS candidates are required to deposit Rs 370 [Registration Fee-Rs 299.20/- plus Bank charges- (Rs 60/- plus GST-10.80/- on Bank charges)] while SC/ST/PWD candidates are not required to deposit any registration fee. Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee can be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India through invoice. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A / C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Oil Bhawan, Dehradun. Payment is to be done only according to the prescribed procedure. No other method of payment will be accepted. Applicants should not charge fees through demand draft/banker checks / IPO instruments, online transfer of money etc. in ONGC account. If any applicant pays via any such mode, then it will not be returned/refunded. Therefore, the applicants should pay the fee only through the downloaded invoice form (the specified process). Please note that applications of candidates (General, OBC, EWS) will not be considered without the registration fee.
How to apply
The application is a two-stage process.
- Online registration for CLAT-2019 examination for LLM to be held on 12-05-2019
- After filing the registration fee, uploading the CLAT-2019 registration number and uploading a scanned certificate, online application for ONGC with relevant links available at www.ongcindia.com.
- The start date for receiving an online application -15th March 2019(Tentative)
- The start date for payment of registration fee - 15th March 2019(Tentative)
- Last date for payment of registration fee and receipt of online application - 09.04.2019
- Schedule of interviews - 1st week of August 2019(Tentative)
Advertisement details please check here - CLICK HERE