JKSSB Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Total posts -771, Jr Staff Nurse, Asst & Other Posts.Name of the Post - JKSSB Recruitment 2019- Apply Online for 771 posts. Jr Staff Nurse, Asst & Other Posts.
Total Vacancy - 550
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has announced notification for the recruitment of junior staff nurses vacancies. If any candidate who is interested in vacancy details and fulfills all eligibility criteria, then read the notification and apply online.
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board ( JKSSB ).
Advt no:08/2019/01 to 05
Junior Staff Nurse Vacancies 2019.
Candidates should pay of Rs. 350/-
Payment can be Applied by Online Payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.
Starting Date for Apply Online - 06-03-2019
Last Date for Apply Online - 28-03-2019
Age Limit as on 01-01-2019
Minimum - 18 Years.
Maximum for Open Merit - 40 Years.
Maximum for SC / ST / RBA / ALC / OSS (Other Social Race) candidates - 43 years.
Maximum for Physical Handicapped candidates - 42 Years.
Maximum for Ex-Serviceman - 48 Years.
Maximum for government Services/Contractual employees - 40 Years.
Candidates should have 10 + 2 (science) with diploma / B.Sc nursing from any recognized institution.
Advt no - 08/2019/001 to 005.
Post Name - Junior Staff Nurse.
Total - 550 Posts.
Any interested candidate can read the full notification before applying online.
Apply Online - Registration | Login
Notification - Click Here
Official Websites - Click Here
1. Any person who feels difficulty in submitting application due to a technical problem or whoever wants an explanation is required to send an auto-explanatory mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this context, any other way of submitting a complaint will not be valid. In addition, only the complaint related to the active application will be answered via mail.
2. The candidate should produce original qualification/class certificate / bonafide certificate (in case of qualification outside Jammu and Kashmir State) to the candidate before the committee constituted for such purpose. Otherwise, even before the written examination for board verification, any candidate can call for any certificate/document from any stage. Any candidate who fails to produce relevant original documents/testimonials on the prescribed date, can not be allowed to participate in the selection process or can be selected at the end, as the case may be.
3. The last date for submission of online application form is as mentioned above, which will be a cutoff date for determining eligibility for applying for the post. However, the age limit is fixed in the context of January 1, 2019. Any qualification/experience earned after the last date of receipt/submission of online application form will not be entertained for this purpose. The validity of the category certificate should also be by the last cut off date.
4. Candidates can pay in online payment using Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card. The payment on the CSC connect option is for CSC operators. CSC operators can pay fees by using their prepaid wallet for an online application submitted by candidates in CSC. When using this option; Charges will also be charged to eliminate the process of depositing the application by the CSC operator over and above the prescribed fee and additional service charge. The fee will be paid before the last date of submission of online application. If an invoice is taken in the J & K Bank option, then the applicant must go to any specified branch of the bank according to Annex Anne B, one day after the invoice generation. On the last date, those who generated the invoice will be allowed to deposit the fee after one day of the last date.
5. Payment will not be accepted and advertisements will not be considered valid after the cut-off date mentioned in the notification, except in the case of Challan option 28-03-2019 (the last date), where the charges have been deposited in one day after the last date.