Join Indian Army | Indian Army Total 600 Posts for Porter| Indian Army Recruitment Rally in J&K.Indian Army has organized a recruitment rally to fill 600 posts of Porter for the Army Porter Company, which will be held on March 30 and March 31, 2019, under the headquarters of the 8 Rashtriya Rifles RR (Madras) 12 Infantry Brigade, District Baramulla Jammu and Kashmir. Will be held in Uri. Indian Army Recruitment Rally for 600 Porters is the best opportunity for those candidates who have long been looking for army jobs.
- Individual to be a citizen of India
- Physically Fit.
- Age Limit - 18 years to 40 Years.
Rs.18000/- Basic Pay.
DA & Field Allowance Applicable.
Essential documents for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
- Application form for recruitment as Porter with 6 Passport size photographs.
- Certificates with photo Signed by Sarpanch.
- Character Certificate (Gazetted Officer/Sarpanch/SHO).
- Agreement Contractual Employment.
- Police Verification.
- Medical Certificate from Govt Hospital.
- Date of birth certificate.
- NEFT mandate from the bank
- Original documents with 05 photocopies of each Voter Card, Ration Card and Adhar Card attested by Sarpanch.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to arrive at URI Military Station at Daggar Sports Ground in front of Goodwill School of Army 9.00 am on March 30th.