Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 - 01 Counselor Vacancy for Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate.
salary. 15,000 published on 16th March 2019.
Name of the post - Counselor.
Qualification - Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate.
Vacancies - 01 Post.
Salary - Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
Experience - 15 - 20 years.
Job Location - Muzaffarpur.
Last Date to Apply - 30/03/2019.
Other Qualification Details.
1. Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from UGC recognized university.
2. Faculty members of rural development background ie agriculture finance officer / rural development officer / agricultural officer banking / lead district managers and faculty leaders/faculty members of training centers/faculty members of colleges specializing in rural development will be converted into etc. shall be preferred.
3. Experience / Other eligibility criteria.
(i) The candidate should retire on VRS or get retirement with at least 20 years of service, in which the officer cadre has at least 15 years.
(ii) He should have worked for a period of 3 years as a branch manager at least 3 years or in some branch as an AFO (agricultural finance officer).
(iii) He should have an unmarked record and he should have a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Scale-III or RSETIs and Scale-II should be retired from above and for FLCs.
(vi) Should be a resident of the same state, preferably only one or nearby districts.
4. Contract Period - Candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal can be possible in the bank's discretion in terms of current policies and regulations. Following the conditions to be included when issuing a renewal of the contract letter to the concerned member.
a. Presenting performance evaluation to the respective Regional Manager one month before the end of the contract.
b. According to the performance evaluation of the bank, under the performance of various other parameters, the renewal of the contract which will be the sole privilege of the bank, according to the parameters set by the government, considering the grading of minimum "B" of the RSETI center will be considered of India.
5. Contract Amount - An amount equal to the final payment and allowance will be paid to the contract amount, which is less than the initial amount of pension set before the relief or relief from the commutation. 15,000 / - pm Whatever is less, a lump sum amount of Rs. 500 / - P.M. Payments will be made for mobile, continues etc. However, the condition of "the final payment and allowance officer is less than the initial amount of pension prescribed before commutation plus relief" shall be applicable only to the pension co-retired retired bank officer. In case of a nationalized bank and non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 15,000 / - pm Together with Rs. For a lump sum amount of 500 / - mobile, conveyance etc. please note that no other benefit or charge will be payable or payable. TA / DA reimbursement will be done according to revised rates for traveling according to the post requirement. 300 / - per day where the vehicle is not provided where the vehicle is provided according to the revised remuneration Circular No.PS: RSETI: 2017-18: 249 dated 04/09/2017. Reimbursement of any other allowances/expenditure will not be acceptable.
6. Leave - Candidates will be entitled to 15 days leave per year with a maximum of 02 days per month.
With sound health for less than 65 years.
There is no application fee set.
Recruitment of Counselor-FLCC-Saran, Central Bank of India, Regional Office address Muzaffarpur, Pawapuri Vihar Complex, Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur-842001.
General Terms and Conditions
1. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she meets the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above and that the furnished details are correct in all cases. If at any stage of the recruitment it is ascertained that no candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria and/or that he has given any wrong / wrong information or has suppressed any fact (fact), his candidature Will be completed automatically. Canceled If any of the above mentioned, even after the appointment, his contractual appointment can be terminated without any notice.
2. In case of suitable and eligible cases, any requirement and conditions of eligibility described above may be relaxed at the discretion of the management. The right to fill or not refuse the advertisement above is reserved for the management without any reason.
3. The entry of the application against advertising and apparently to meet the criteria laid down in the advertisement should be called for an interview.
Eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the bank in this regard will be final.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates will have to submit their applications in the format (Annexure- A) given to them. The last date for receiving the application is 30.03.2019. No application will be taken from the scheduled date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, "Application for recruitment of Councilor-FLCC-Saran, Central Bank of India, Address of Regional Office, Muzaffarpur, Pavapuri Vihar Complex, Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur -842001. In addition, it is reported that the One Letter Box will be placed in Office, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Pavuri Complex Building, Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur - where applications can be dropped.
APPLY NOW - CLICK HERE.