BEL - Bharat Electronics Limited - announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Senior Engineer.Vacancy details
Name of the post - Senior Engineer.
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
No of posts - 05 Posts.
Salary - Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 1,60,000/- Per Month.
Experience - 4 years - 6 years.
Job Location - Hyderabad/Secunderabad.
Last Date to Apply - 10-04-2019.
Other Qualification Details
Post Name - Senior Engineer in E-III Grade.
a) Design and Development of High-Speed Digital Hardware based on FPGAs, Microprocessor, DSP Processors & Microcontrollers with Knowledge in Signal Integrity, Thermal & Power integrity analysis. b) Full Understanding of Digital design methodologies and tools including RTL coding in VHDL/Verilog, Simulation, Synthesis, Static timing analysis, timing closure and Verification & validation on Hardware. c) Knowledge in interfacing DDR/QDR/SDRAM memories, RF ADCs and other high-speed serial interfaces like SRIO, JESD204B etc. d) Good working knowledge on FPGA architectures, DSP Processor and PowerPC architectures. e) Good working knowledge in Embedded ‘C’, RTOS (VxWorks) and device driver development. f) Good knowledge of High-Speed Communication Protocols (PCIe, cPCI, VME, VPX, Gigabit Ethernet, Optical protocols). g) Good working knowledge in Matlab, Simulink / Labview in the application areasSignal processing algorithms development, Data processing. h) Working knowledge in Xilinx ISE/Vivado tools and Modelsim simulation tools. i) Knowledge in RF basics and usage of test instruments.
a) Good knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Firmware Documentation standards.
b) Knowledge of radar and EW systems will be an added benefit.
Age limit - 32 years
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / PWD candidates have been exempted from payment of application fee.
1. The cut-off date for deciding the maximum permissible Age and Post Qualification Experience shall be 31-03-2019. Post-qualification work experience means work experience achieved after completion of BE / B.Tech.
2. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of Qualification and Experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the Interview / Written Test. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of previous relevant experience, based on the nature of the designated qualifications.
3. Outside SC / ST and PWD candidates will be reimbursed for the second category and for train fares for at least the route (from the address of their correspondence) from the written examination/interview site, according to the rules of the company, railway tickets/receipts Subject to production Rail fares will be reimbursed to the candidates belonging to General / OBC category, if they are listed for interview, are subject to production of railway tickets / receipts.
4. All correspondence with the candidates will be done only through e-mail. Candidates should have at least one valid e-mail id and mobile number, which must be valid and active until the selection process is complete. BEL will not be responsible for any losses sent by e-mail, due to the invalid/incorrect e-mail id provided by the candidate or due to late / non-receipt of non-information if a candidate has received his mail / The website fails to use.
5. The candidates who are unable to produce their BE/B.Tech. Degree Marks sheet and Degree Certificate and other relevant certificates in original on the day of the written test/interview for whatever reason, will not be considered.
1. Candidates who meet eligibility criteria and whose applications have been accepted will be shortlisted for written examination.
2. Based on their performance in written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
3. Selection will be based on the candidate's performance in both written examination and interview.
4. In the written examination related topics/specializations and general qualifications will include objective type questions from basic engineering disciplines.
5. Candidates are advised to visit the BEL website from time to time for updates.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria/norms in detail before processing of the application. Application form can be accessed from 20-03-2019 (0900 hrs) to 10-04-2019 (1700 hrs).
2. Eligible candidates are advised to download the application format available on the website www.bel-India.in. The downloaded application format duly filled in all respects (with recent color passport size photograph of the applicant duly affixed in the column provided in the Application Form) along with self-attested Xerox copies of a. SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age) b. Marks Sheets of all Semester/Years of BE/B.Tech examination c. BE/B.Tech Degree Certificated. Caste Certificate (if belonging to OBC/SC/ST) e. Income & Asset Certificate (if belonging to Economically Weaker Sections) f. Certificate in support of PWD category (if applicable) g. Certificate from the employer regarding Experience and Salary h. No Objection Certificate (if applicable) i. Any other relevant certificates
3. Applications should reach the office of Sr Dy General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076 on or before 10-04-2019 by ORDINARY POST. Applications received after 10-04-2019 will not be entertained.
Official Notification - CLICK HERE
Apply now - CLICK HERE